WorldGuard has a host of functions for server owners, server map makers, regular survival servers, and everyone else in between.
- Create zones in your world that only permit mods or certain players from building within
- Set additional game rules on your server (deny wither block damage, falling damage, etc.)
- Set game rules on specific areas (food regen, health regen, disable PvP, TNT, control mob damage) in your world
- Blacklist certain items and blocks so they can’t be used
- Dump useful statistics and information about your server (/wg report -p)
- CPU profile your server (/wg profile -p)
- Add useful commands like an immediate “STOP ALL FIRE SPREAD” command.
- Works, more or less, with other plugins and mods (other Bukkit plugins and FTB mods)
- Protects against many types of abuse (tree growth, TNT cannons, piston machines, etc.)
- Certain interactions can also be allowed (door and lever usage, etc.)
- Open source, and one of the oldest Minecraft projects (older than Bukkit!)
- Enable only features you want! Everything is off by default. You can just install WorldGuard and configure it later.
- Chest Protection
- WorldGuard API
- Advanced Topics
- Common Questions
- Getting Help
- Source Code